| Did you draw on my map?
This page contains spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Run Mobile is the mobile variant/version of Run 3 and released on December 11, 2013; about 7 months before its public web release. It has some advantages and some disadvantages compared to the Flash version. For general information that affects both versions, see here. The advantages/disadvantages are shown below.
While normal achievements are in-game much like the web version, there are a handful picked out for Google Play and Apple that award you XP or PTS. There are 2 Kongregate achievements, 6 Google Play achievements, and 9 Apple achievements.
Google Play Edit
- Galactic Vandalism - Common - 2,500 XP - Difficulty: Easy
- A Breath of Fresh Nothing - Uncommon - 5,000 XP
- A Journey of 1000 Light-Years - Rare - 7,500 XP
- Tetrahedron Enthusiast - Rare - 10,000 XP - Difficulty: Medium
- The Conscientious Lizard - Rare - 15,000 XP
- Slipping and Sliding to Victory - Rare - 15,000 XP
- Galactic Vandalism - 20 PTS
- A Breath of Fresh Nothing - 40 PTS
- The Conscientious Lizard - 60 PTS
- Thoroughly Lost - 40 PTS
- A Journey of 1000 Light-Years - 40 PTS
- Slipping and Sliding to Victory - 40 PTS
- Tetrahedron Enthusiast - 60 PTS
- Boldly Gone - 100 PTS
- A Glimpse of New Places - 100 PTS
If you have previously unlocked the achievements after transferring data from the web version, you won't be able to unlock them on Google Play or Apple.
- Achievement Living Superball awards 200 power cells instead of 150.
- The game can be played without Wi-Fi, unless you have data on Web version.
- The Duplicator can be unlocked for free by signing in to Kongregate in Tyrant Unleashed and beating mission 11.
- The Pastafarian and Gentleman can be unlocked for free by signing in to Kongregate in Little Alchemist and defeating the fourth boss.
- There is no level editor. Player 03 will add one in a future update, however, there will be no way of sharing levels with others.
- The game is not updated - the last update on iOS was in April 2018, February 2018 for Android, while the last update for Flash was in August 2018.
- The controls are (arguably) harder to use.
- The Duplicator and Pastafarian cost 25000 power cells each instead of 6000.
- The game will often freeze and occasionally crash. This can be solved by turning off Wi-Fi.
- Occasional ads will pop up. Ads pop up on Kongregate, but they do not stop gameplay, as they are outside the Adobe Flash Player section of the page.
- There is no restart button. In Flash version, you can hit the R key to restart the level.