|Can the plan be to kick him?
We've caught a lot of vandalizing edits on this page. Keep it clean, OK?
|Did you draw on my map?
This page contains spoilers. Read at your own risk.
|This level is sandbox!
This level is way too easy. It is not a challenge to any players and everyone wins unless they intentionally die. Most players consider it to be a sandbox level. Even starting players may easily beat this in one attempt. Good luck dying in this level ;)!
|This level is hard!
This level is rather difficult. It can challenge veteran players and most beginners cannot finish this level. Most players consider it to be a hard level. Even elite players may have trouble beating this in one attempt. Good luck in beating this level! Warning: Do not try this at home!!!
|This level is hell!
This level is extremely difficult! It can prove a huge challenge to even elite players. It is deemed almost impossible to not-so-skilled players. Play with caution, and may luck be with you. Warning: Do not try this at home!!!
This is the V470 Cam (AB) . The star V470 Cam (AB) islocated about 4048.6 light-years (1241.3 pc) away from our Solar System.
It is 2.2 times more massive
and 20.9 times bigger compared with our Sun. The surface temperature is 4445 with its spectral types of K2III
I hereby consent to SayGames's processing of my personal data to personalize and improve the game and serving targeted advertisements in the game through advertising networks and their partners based on my personal preferences.
Link[edit | edit source]
- SIMBAD LINK: http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?protocol=html&Ident=Kepler-88
- Exoplanet Kyoto Link: http://www.exoplanetkyoto.org/exohtml/NSVS_1425_(AB).html
- SIMBAD: http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/
- YouTube: https://m.youtube.com or Special:NewFiles
- B0: http://www.exoplanetkyoto.org/exohtml/Stars/B0.bmp
- B1: http://www.exoplanetkyoto.org/exohtml/Stars/B1.bmp
- B2: http://www.exoplanetkyoto.org/exohtml/Stars/B2.bmp
- B3: http://www.exoplanetkyoto.org/exohtml/Stars/B3.bmp
- B4: http://www.exoplanetkyoto.org/exohtml/Stars/B4.bmp
- B5: http://www.exoplanetkyoto.org/exohtml/Stars/B5.bmp
- B6: http://www.exoplanetkyoto.org/exohtml/Stars/B6.bmp
- B7: http://www.exoplanetkyoto.org/exohtml/Stars/B7.bmp
- TrEs-4 b.jpg: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/TrES-4_b.jpg
- Pancious: http://www.pancious.com
- Open Exoplanet Catalogue: http://www.openexoplanetcatalogue.com/
- Sugar Republic: https://sugarrepublic.com.au/
Artist's impression[edit | edit source]
User Links[edit | edit source]
Bug & Glitch[edit | edit source]
This level or achievement has been known to feature a bug or glitch. Please attempt or try it with caution.
This character or cutscene has been known to feature a bug or glitch. Please attempt or try it with caution!!
This feature or version of Run 3 has been known to feature a bug or glitch. Please attempt or try it with caution!!!