Note: This is not an analysis, but rather the collection of data used for the analyses.
The first set of data is the set of trials peformed in June 2016. At the time, I did not know that I was even going to have an analysis (or five of them), so I was very casual about the way the trials were run.
Back then, my rules was that any result of less than 300m was disregarded (although when the value of a meter was doubled shortly after, this value became 600m).
In the second set of data, taken in August 2016, the spreadsheet which I used was organized into four columns per Character: A red column which measured the time of each run, a green column which listed the distance for each run, a yellow column which contained data from the June trials (so I could view both simultaneously), and a blue column which calculated the speed for that run (note: this was prior to the game automatically providing speed information).
In the third set of data, the process was similar to the process of the second set, except that the trials were performed for the purpose of speed, not distance.
In the fourth set of data, used for Analysis C (which was also recorded in August but not published until late December), the process was a bit different. The spreadsheet is divided into five sections again, each using four columns. In order to collect the data, I had to manually keep count of how many tetrahedrons I was collecting and missing, while still focusing on not falling.
The data from Analysis E is the speed results from Analysis B, the footage of the Characters jumping at Level #-1, and the footage of the manueverability tests which I posted in the comments section of Analysis E.
The data from Analysis D is incomplete as of this writing, so it will not be posted.