| My project requires a great deal of capital.
This article is a stub. You can help Run Wiki by helping to edit this page. Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. The editors of Run Wiki hope to expand this page as soon as possible.
| Under Construction
This page is undergoing major editing and is not complete at the moment.
This is the Late Game Guide for our walkthrough guides on Run 3. Late Game starts around when one finishes all the released levels in Explore levels, and consists of:
- Getting all the achievements (Like Unlimited Endurance or far Infinite Mode achievements)
- Getting all the Characters
- Getting more power cells after getting all the characters
- Maybe doing hard challenges on Explore Mode (Like N-8 skater without jumping or NT 9 with Lizard)
Farming Power Cells can be done in Infinite Mode, or Explore Mode. However, because power cells in Infinite Mode are worth much more, Infinite Mode is recommended.
Using the Gentleman on Infinite mode can gain around 75 power cells per minute, if one is skilled with the Gentleman. One can also use a fast character (like the Bunny or Angel the Skater dies too easily) to get to 2000m, and then use the Gentleman from there on.
Everything in the shop can only be bought once except finding more boxes in Infinite Mode. This will be the only thing left in the shop after getting enough power cells.
- The upgrade cost doubles every time one buys it.
Or use Gentleman on NT9, hold up and right, click off screen while holding, and afk